Find Out More About ADAM
& Supplycart SME Digitalisation Grant
Supplycart SME Digitalisation Grant
Save More By Digitalising
Claim up to RM5,000 SME Business Digitalization Grant from the government when you sign up for ADAM Paid Packages
Hours saved on behalf of our users
Products and services
Benefit From The Value of ADAM
Click PLAY to watch how we can help your company save money and time
Is My Company Eligible To Claim?
- The company is at least 60% owned by Malaysian.
- The company registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia.
- The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year.
- Company operation in one (1) year, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 100,000.
- Company operation > two(2) years, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 50,000 (preceding two (2) consecutive years).
How To Apply
- Complete the SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form.
- Prepare the following documents:
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s).
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A).
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management account. (if any) or evidences of sales turnover (if any).
- Company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months.
Company’s profile (if any).
- Quotation/Invoice from Supplycart
- SME contacts and appoints Exabytes for digitalisation services.
- SME completes and submits the application form along with the required documents.
- Bank processes application (TAT: 15 Working Days)
- SME performs payment to Exabytes and provides payment receipt to BSN or SME Bank. (TAT: 5 Working Days. Subject to approval)
- BSN disburses the remaining amount to Exabytes.
Interested but not sure how to proceed?
Serving Convenience and Delivering Trust
to more than 1,600 companies
Claim Your 50% SME Digitalisation Grant Today
Get in touch with our team for the best procurement solution for your business